THE HISTORY OF WAHL GMBH

Kuno Moser GmbH was founded in 1946 in Unterkirnach with a staff of 20. Continuous growth led to the establishment of a second production facility in Mosonmagyarovar/ Hungary in 1993.

The company, which in the meantime had been renamed MOSER Elektrogeräte GmbH, was taken over in 1996 by the American WAHL Clipper Corporation in Sterling, Illinois, the leading global manufacturer of hairstyling appliances. 2002 finally saw the company take on the name of Wahl GmbH.

Wahl GmbH employs over 200 personnel today, and a high degree of quality awareness, flexibility and technical innovation are laying the course for the future. The success: Wahl GmbH today enjoys an excellent international reputation in the areas of professional hairstyling appliances and animal care products.